Saturday, January 9, 2016

If you're happy and you know it :)

When someone questions your happiness, it's but natural to indulge in some introspection. What makes me happy? So after this particular thought, I had plenty motivation to just write what makes me happy. 
1. I'm happy when I wake up to a good hair day. 
2. I'm happy when I have the perfect tea early in the morning, sitting outside in the cold terrace and making smoke rings in the misty weather. 
3. I'm happy when people message good morning, it tells me I matter to them and they thought about me. 
4. When I read my horoscope and it promises that things will get better. 
5. I'm happy when I know I have some goal to live up to. 
6. I'm happy when my babies call me and flash me the best of smiles only to reaffirm how much they love me and miss me. 
7. I'm happy when someone tries to make me smile early morning.
8. I'm happy when mum makes my favourite breakfast. 
9. I'm happy when the homeless near the temple flash a smile when I give them something to eat. 
10. I'm happy when I have breakfast with my friends. How we laugh or cry and how we are there for each other. How we discuss, how we wish for things to happen. 
11. I'm happy when I get good hugs. 
12. I'm happy when we go out to celebrate or to shop
13. I'm happy when I listen to my favourite song. Or for that matter when I hear a new song and I know that it will soon be my favourite. 
14. I'm happy when I write. 
15. I'm happy when I dream of a life and a love that's waiting for me to grab. 
16. I'm happy that I have people around me who love me and want to be with me. 
17. I'm happy after a glass of wine or two. 
18. I'm happy when I find something new. 
19. I'm happy when Someone makes me smile after a bad night. 
20. I'm happy that I look in the mirror and smile. 

So many more things...these are just thoughts I gathered now :) 

No comments: