Thursday, March 29, 2018

Depleted!



I'm tired of writing my heart out. Sometimes, I feel that even if I do, does it really help? Does it in any way manage to help deal with whatever is going on in my life? Is it enough to convey my deepest, darkest  feelings? 

I've been busy off late and frankly I have to look for inspiration to hit me because when it does, I'm often busy concentrating on other things. Or maybe, just maybe I'm trying to not face my feelings. That's what life does to you, when you are busy with one thing, it helps to compartmentalize and drop all other issues. If you ever do an analysis of your life, you'll figure out that it's actually the people in your life that cause you pain or bring happiness. When you are on your own, you are self-sufficient . 

So, I decided to take a break from people. They've just been disappointing me since so long, it's a pleasant change. Sometimes you need to b alone. Sometimes you need time with yourself to understand and release all the burden that you carry within yourself.

No comments: